DQN ELECTRONICS VOL 9
Read the original posts at DQN.
This article may have been modified by a DQN.
You can't help it any longer.
DQN ELECTRONICS VOL 9 is a super internet album made by plucky DQN and their even pluckier instruments. The project was started by misterCQNZR, a horrible amalgamation of kimchi and the American education system. Using the fabled chaos engine (also known as the minitel) misterCQNZR assembled the powers of hope and mittens to create about thirty minutes of electroshit sexjams.
The album was distributed for free on deadfrog, now known as fapis. You may download it here, nida. 
This article and/or section is dedicated to Trivia.
- Albums 1, 2, and 4-8 exist, but you are forbad from listening to them.
- Forbad is a valid variation of forbade.
- rorikiller was asked 2 days before the album was completed to write a song for the album. He's superfine.
- khkolte.kaliflwr samples GOLD RUSH from beatmaniaIIDX 14 GOLD.
- Squeeks really did write the intro.
- Checking the ID3 tags of all the songs reveal some easter eggs.
Opening DQN ELECTRONICS VOL 9.jpg in WinRAR will yield a picture of Squeeks. This picture was used to rip off Aphex Twin and goddamned everyone ever by using it to generate the whistling in the intro.
Two Youtube links are hidden within the third and twelfth tracks. they are located here  and here .
All the artists have goddamned Myspaces, which are hidden under the comments section in the ID3 tags. The above Youtube links are in the comments for BIDEO GAME IDORT and CRT Laptop and the Desktop Widgets (since they don't exist)
Totaka's song  plays after about a minute and a half of silence after the ending monologue.
- DJ CLONEPA has no character, as one would expect.
- The monologue read at the beginning of the outro originates from a short lived thread on 4-ch. You can read it here .