Category talk:DQN Music
Comment moved from the category page If you decide that your song can have a music, let me know it! I can work on the music in Guitar Pro / MIDI format. Any genre is ok, from heavy metal to grindcore... from black metal to death metal... well, only metal. And incredibly stupid music. Yes.
- Jack Phoenix 13:47, 7 October 2007 (PDT)
I contributed track 9 to DQN ELECTRONICS VOL 9, and I offer my services to noble DQN.
--Clonepa 19:49, 9 October 2007 (PDT)
a poll of sorts kind of i guess. lyric display format. 5bux nobody reads this.
Which is less distasteful: pre or line breaks?
I love anime so much It's a mute point It made me touch them, and I loved it You have an alarm waiting for you in Goldmine.
I love anime so much
It's a mute point
It made me touch them, and I loved it
You have an alarm waiting for you in Goldmine.
obviously it's a nonissue, but it's nice to keep a standard.
- Use the <aa> tag instead of that <pre> nonsense, it's much more succinct.
- Anyway, perhaps AA tags for songs that need them (e.g. We Still Need A Title, (´^ิω＾ิ), etc.), and <br /> otherwise since AA messes with word wrap (Fourteenth verse (Title) is a particularly affected case).
- Although from your comment I suppose you find the mixture of the two distasteful -- in which case I would say use AA tags for all of them so it's consistent (because formatting AA without the tags just results in a mess).
- On a completely unrelated note, someone really should change the stylesheet so everything shows in Mona. It'd make for a much higher quality wiki on the whole. --( ﾟ ヮﾟ) 21:08, 22 October 2007 (PDT)
- How about setting the font to Mona (+ a fallback font) but without preformatting? I think it solves both issues. I am a proud member of the Elitist Superstructure of DQN 21:28, 22 October 2007 (PDT)
- I've no qualms with using both when appropriate, I just didn't want to make any earthshattering decisions on my own. As for the 5, I'm sure it's pretty American.
Songs to add
- since I'm clueless, please add http://4-ch.net/dqn/kareha.pl/1206538295/19 love, winter
- (this was here earlier; I just moved it into a new section. --nanashi)
- What's Wrong, Meitt? (the captcha song)
- We're all big fat butts!
- >>1-8 are banned for being stupid. This thread is now about FALCON PUNCH.
- Holy Shit, What a Long-ass Road We Travel.
- This is a song about Poop.
Incomplete works (maybe this should be a separate section or something?)
- Poopums, The magical wonder.
-  (might already be on here; if so, disregard)
- I am not a proud member of the Elitist Superstructure of DQN.