Da Nigger point of view of dis article article be shitty as fuck fo' shizzle. U white boyz can help dem tanasinn G's representin da hood by talkin bout shit on dat holla page or jus' rewrite it but u betta keep it real dawg.
—Linus Torvalds on GNAA/Lunix
- 1 History
- 2 Mascots
- 3 Distributions
- 3.1 List of distributions used by nerds with too much time
- 3.2 List of distributions used by nerds with even more time
- 3.3 List of distributions used by elitist nerds
- 3.4 List of distributions used by systemD developers
- 3.5 List of distributions used by people who use Lunix because they could not afford a mac
- 3.6 List of distributions used by people who would rather use windows
- 3.7 List of joke serious distributions
- 3.8 List of horribly outdated distributions that only stubborn assholes use
- 4 See also
GNAA/Lunix was created by Linus Torvalds in 1991. He originally called his operating system "The People's Great Computer Operating System", but this was changed to GNAA/Lunix at the request of Ricardo Stallmanovski, who thought a more inconspicuous name would be more beneficial to the proletariat. After it was released to the public, the Elitist Superstructure secretly had Torvalds killed by one of their ninja assasins and replaced him with an remote controlled android. They then began inserting subliminal communist propaganda into the Lunix kernel which eventually made many communists join the Lunix development team.