SAoVQ game_Kikkoman plot
Brief list of things that can be included
Kikkoman is the main character. Aside from being a rather handsome buff man, he is a superhero dedicated to defeat evil by using his world-known soy sauce. True lover of Japanese traditional dishes, he defends the world of culinary from the attacks of foreign sauces. He also possesses a motorbike and likes to pose in triumph on telephone poles. From now on, any time the term "you" is used, it refers to Kikkoman or the soon-to-be-Kikkoman.
- Sosuman is the arch-rival of Kikkoman, and hails from BRITAIN PIG DISGUSTING. Along with his minions Worcestershire sauce and Mayonnaise, he plots to conquer the Japanese with his exotic taste, trampling over cities with reckless abandon and endangering people's safety.
- Have a few short school days. Lectures, hanging out at school or in town, back home with father.
- Have one or more romantic interests you can choose to go after and a rival.
- Drop some hints that one of the friendly characters hides something.
- TRAGEDY. The father gets killed (and gives the secret kikkou technique in his dying moments) or the girl is kidnapped or the school/town is destroyed or all of the above. The friend hiding something and the rival were behind this, and the masked final boss is revealed.
- HOT BLOODED FIGHTING ACTION where the protagonist is impotent against the rival. The rival teases him to surpass him one day, if he could.
- Searching into the kikkou technique scrolls, the path that all the kikkou soldiers must take to complete their technique is acknowledged.
- Embarks in a quest to find himself him to the Infinite Soy Field, that is the source of soy-related power. The fiancée cries, but he has a mission to do.
- Massive training to bulk up muscles and refine his own appearance. His speech also improves by becoming more elaborate and complex in syntax and vocabulary.
- The newly christened Kikkoman wins his first fight against a trifle enemy, and soon his growth is noticed by the rival.
- Goes after the enemy lieutenants one by one. Some fights elicit new powers or moves. Encounters with the rival a few times. The fight against the rival is always interrupted for some reason.
- Get into a terrible predicament. The rival was actually always on your side and saves you.
- MORE HOT BLOODED FIGHTING ACTION against a fierce minion who holds the fiancée life in his hands.
- Shocking revelation about the identity of the Big Boss by the rival after the battle. (He might be a relative of your fiancée, or a deceiter all along.) Depending on your actions you may or may not be able to fight. The rival may take a hit for you and die, claiming you were finally ready for the final battle.
- Redemption ending / Path of the KIKKOU ending / Protector of the universe ending / Romantic ending