Etherchan-Knockoff created by Kirk for ego-inflation purposes. Mostly it failed to deliver anything. It died one death due to hard drive crash, in which all data was lost because the admin had not thought of making backups. Then, it nearly died again, and there were again no backups. Then, it finally died for real, and the Owner and founder redirected all traffic to some "I give people styling tips" website he runs, because that is even more useful for ego-inflation, after all. He let the domain expire and now it hosts a lot of ads. Shii archived some of the better things from that website, but then deleted it again in 2012.Wikichan.org was mostly an
Today, the Bibliotheca Anonoma has archived nearly all of Shii's collected stories, remastered them, and discovered previously lost Wikichan stories with the help of it's former sysops.
Notable things Wikichan.org contained
- Nurse-kun story, now archived at the Bibliotheca Anonoma.
- Blindmute Loli, another story.
- Romeo-san and Juliette, too.
- The Gospel Of Loliguard, yet another good story. Now hosted on the web archive.
- The well-cultured anonymous, a sort of e-book on Social Skills 101 for idorts, collaboratively written and later cleverly ripped by Kirk for his new web sight.
- A kopipe dump, though nowhere as big as that of Etherchan and now Tanasinn.info.