DQN ELECTRONICS VOL 3
Read the original posts at DQN.
This article may have been modified by a DQN.
You can't help it any longer.
DQN ELECTRONICS VOL 3 is a VIP QUALITY album released on VIPmas eve, 2008. Originally it was announced along with DQN ELECTRONICS 11 that should our lovable weeaboo street urchins survive the harsh winters of Osaka that a third disc would produced. Apparently they're alive. Who cares.
♪ Tracklist ♪
album was distributed on deadfrog on VIPmas eve. 
- Seasonable Clonepa #92, like all Clonepas has been reduced to a protein mush after his preprogrammed lifespan expired. He only had enough time to construct this one song.
- Forbad still is a valid variation of forbade.
- The narrative read during the outro originates from a thread on SAoVQ. It can be accessed here . It is read by the fashionable I like flies., a stand-in for Xenon. I bet you couldn't tell (they both have crapass microphones and even crappier voices).
- ISOpussy, Myriagon and LOLI RIPE have announced a hiatus following this album; we wish them luck in all their future endeavors and hope that one day they will grace us with their cool sounds once again.
- At 1:36 in double bubble, the screaming/moaning is actually The Demoman from Team Fortress 2, electronically stretched.
- Originally, the album was planned to be an add-on disc for DQN ELECTRONICS 11 called DQN ELECTRONICS 11 FES. As time went on this idea was abandoned.
- This may be the only album with a chronologically correct title.
- face down VIP up was originally a 10 minute long set, formerly available on GHDA's myspace.